Terms and Conditions
1. Any use of this website is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use below. Using, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, is considered the reading or visiting this website, and / or purchase of one or more products from the website and is applicable to all users, if human beings, the or computer companies and other organizations, incorporated or unincorporated.
2. The owners of this website are published in good faith and to the best of their knowledge and skills in particular subject. Users of the website are therefore expected to show similar good faith in their use of the website, maintaining the Terms and Conditions of Use, do not post defamatory comments on a Web site or the site owners in any media, electronic or and otherwise should be available on the website discussion forum, behaving in a respectful and responsible at all times. Failure to comply will result in users being denied access to the Web site and may also lead to prosecution where the conduct violates the laws of privacy, defamation, etc.
3. In the event of litigation arising from the use of this website, regardless of country of origin of third parties, all such disputes will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the country of incorporation of the owner of the website (s) and not the country where the site is located unless otherwise indicated.
4. All material on this website, whether on the Web site or any products that can be sold in it, if the products are sold through the website, is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the Web site owner express permission. You may not modify, copy, or in any way reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, rent, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or products obtained from this website. Failure to obtain permission before reproducing this material may be criminally prosecuted.
5. We make every effort to ensure that information on our website is correct, but it is not always possible to keep everything updated. The information is then provided without warranty or guarantee of any kind, and Web site owners can not be held responsible for the use made of the information that may appear in the pages of the website. E 'liability for users to examine legislation and practices relating to their area of interest before acting on information received through the website. If you have any information on this site is inaccurate or incorrect, please email us.
7. Everywhere there are discussion forums available on the Web site, users should be educated about each other and on the site. We take very seriously defamatory libel and any comments on our forum will be removed and the user is denied access.
10. It can be changed to vary the content of these terms and conditions. If you purchased a product through us, is the terms and conditions that were in effect at the time of such purchase, which will be valid.